I am a woman that has struggled with really bad acne since I was about 13 years old.
I remember being insecure and not thinking I was beautiful like the girls with clear skin. My acne wasn't just on my face it was all over my back and arms and it caused me not to want to wear short sleeve shirts, halter tops or anything revealing! Over time, I learned to deal with the fact that I will have acne my whole life but I can at least minimize the appearance so I tried several products and found that over the weeks the pimple were leaving but I had a new problem, severe dry skin patches forming on my face so I had to stop using the product after a few months I decided to try another product that I heard good things about it was Biore'.
I thought it was a good skin care line because it gave such a variety of products that helped d
ifferent skin conditions. There are products to minimize and unclog pores, ! "I love Biore' pore strips an
d triple action astringent". After using Biore' pore strips pore strips you will see and feel the difference, and as you complete your cleansing routine your last step is the astringent which leaves your face feeling tight and refreshed it's also good to use through out the day if you have a problem with oily skin. With Biore' I got positive results my face started to clear within two weeks of daily use.
I remember being insecure and not thinking I was beautiful like the girls with clear skin. My acne wasn't just on my face it was all over my back and arms and it caused me not to want to wear short sleeve shirts, halter tops or anything revealing! Over time, I learned to deal with the fact that I will have acne my whole life but I can at least minimize the appearance so I tried several products and found that over the weeks the pimple were leaving but I had a new problem, severe dry skin patches forming on my face so I had to stop using the product after a few months I decided to try another product that I heard good things about it was Biore'.
I thought it was a good skin care line because it gave such a variety of products that helped d
ifferent skin conditions. There are products to minimize and unclog pores, ! "I love Biore' pore strips an
d triple action astringent". After using Biore' pore strips pore strips you will see and feel the difference, and as you complete your cleansing routine your last step is the astringent which leaves your face feeling tight and refreshed it's also good to use through out the day if you have a problem with oily skin. With Biore' I got positive results my face started to clear within two weeks of daily use.
No comments:
Post a Comment